[pei@server ~]$ summary
Hey, this is Pei. My hometown is Taipei. Since 2015, Germany became my second home.
I’ve been working with developer-focused open-source software (e.g. time series database and ML framework) for some years.
I’m a Financial Analyst turned into Product Manager. In my earlier career, I realized my passion lies in making impacts through building products that users and customers love.
Currently, I’m exploring new career opportunities in open source, blockchain, and/or data spaces. Hit me up if you’re interested in working together!
[pei@server ~]$ what-i-did
- Exploring, learning, and building… (2023- )
- Cohort8 Fellow at SheFi (2023- )
- Product Manager (GTM) at QuestDB (2021-2022)
- Developer Relations / Product Manager at Jina AI (2020-2021)
- Participant of HackFS Hackathon hosted by ETHGlobal (2020)
- DevCon5 Scholar at Ethereum Foundation (2019)
- Business Development Manager at Cloud&Heat Technologies (2018-2020)
- Senior Financial Analyst at Yahoo! (2011-2014)
- Project Management at Cloud Computing Center, Institute for Information Industry (2010-2011)
[pei@server ~]$ what-i-studied
- MSc in Management (Focusing on Innovation Management, Marketing, and Economics)
- BBA in Finance (Finance and Cooperatives Management)
[pei@server ~]$ what-else
I’m passionate about technology, open-source software, and user-centric products. Besides working, I like to play games, read books, and take a walk in the forest.